On September 29th 2021, the ITI IRMIA++ executive committee is pleased to invite you to its inaugural session which will take place both at IRMA (Campus Esplanade) and by visioconference.
09:45 - 11:15 Scientific presentations :
- E. Birmelé (IRMA)
- M. Cavicchi (IRMA)
- M. Houillon (Karlsruher Institut für Technologie)
11:15 - 12:00 Inaugural speeches :
- M. Deneken, President of Univ. Strasbourg
- C. Florentz, Vice-president Prospective et actions stratégiques of Univ. Strasbourg
- C. Besse, Director of INSMI (CNRS)
- E. Simon, Regional delegate of INSERM
- N. Anantharaman, Coordinator of ITI IRMIA++
12:00 - 13:30 Lunch at "Le 32" (registration and sanitary pass required)
Please note that the sanitary pass will be required at IRMA entrance, as well as at the restaurant “Le 32”.
Visioconference link (scientific presentations and inaugural speeches) :
More information about the event and registration link for lunch at Le 32 (deadline : September 15th):