This biannual call for projects will open in September 2022.
Description of the call
This program aims to support interdisciplinary research projects on mathematics and its applications, as well as international collaborations, within the laboratories of the IRMIA ++ consortium. It should reinforce common projects between teams, ease the development of ambitious and innovative projects in research, teaching and outreach, and contribute to the emergence of new research topics.
The means requested can concern:
- Operational costs (research engineer salary, web ressources, internship compensation, high level colloquium organization, material investment, ...),
- Outreach actions costs.
The three main selection criteria will be:
- the high scientific level of the project and of the coordinator(s),
- the potential development of the project,
- the interdisciplinary aspects of the project.
The application file must be sent by email only (see address below) and consists in a scientific file in English, PDF format and of 5 pages maximum (without annex). It must include the following elements:
- Project title
- Contact details of the coordinator(s),
- Description (in 1 or 2 pages) of the research project, its challenges and its scientific context,
- Project articulation with the IRMIA ++ project,
- Complete financial description: budget estimation, requested and obtained co-financing sources, project duration,
- Annex: bibliography, CV of the coordinator(s), CV of the prospective candidate (for a position), provisional program (for a conference).