Mobil'ITI is a set of measures for grants designed for Master 1 and Master 2 students who follow both IRMIA++ master tracks and the graduate program. These grants do not exempt registration fee for the diploma, but ensure its refund -see conditions below-. The grant amounts to between 6 000 and 10 000 euros/year, depending on the candidate situation.
Conditions and rules
- Travel and moving expenses (excludes students who are enrolled in an institution of higher education at Strasbourg for current year):
- Students from academic region Grand Est and Rhin Supérieur: 500€ for travel
- Students from a country < 4 000 km (France included): 1 000€ for travel (based on receipts) + 500€ for moving
- Students from a country > 4 000 km: 2 000€ for travel (based on receipts) + 500€ for moving
- Registration fees refund : Real expenses (based on receipts for master and DU registration fees+ CVEC + language lessons if applicable)
- Accomodation fees : 600€ per month during 10 months (6 000€ in total).
The grant is awarded for a complete academic year (10 months), and is renewable under conditions for a maximum duration of 6 months.
80% of the grant will be transfered as the arrival certificat is signed, and the remaining 20% will be transfered at the end of the mobility. In addition, the ITI IRMIA++ reserves the right to require integral reimbursement of the grant if the student does not entirely follow the graduate program.
Mobil'ITI grant can be combined with "bourses sur critères sociaux", but cannot be combined with:
-Dispositif de soutien à la mobilité internationale Unistra (DRI)
-Erasmus+ MIC / Mundus / KA 103 excepted dispositif Erasmus+ Stage KA103
-Other financiel support coming from IdEx funds for the same academic year.